KKKKKKKK


Monday, February 21, 2011

Dah Tak Ada Mood, aku hentam je.............

enjoy this tagging games ok … ini gua punyer just 4 fun je :

5 things in my bag/pouch:
- my wallet and handphone
- bank book & buku appointment my doc (ortho).
- rings & ketip kuku & skru driver kecik.
- lots of coins.
- money & rubbish (cam eaeb)

5 things in my wallet:
- IC, driver’s license, ATM cards, and rubbish ..
- photos of me.
- old bank receipts and rubbish
- money …. (ciput je dlm wallet)

5 favourite things in my bedroom:
- the 2nd TV & dvd player
- my PC with Celcom Broadband connection …!
- kipas berdiri.
- loceng bodoh @ dumb-bell (10 kg je)
- my old electric guitar ( bought on 2002 - sape nk beli ??? )

5 things I wish to do :
- nk beli D90 … nak shooting (kalo ada rezeki) ;p
- nak keje sendiri (no more 9-5 routine) … bile tu ??
- nak buat documentary-musical video clip, gua nak edit sendiri … :-))
- i wish to have a WISH.
- nak cutiiiiiiiiiiiiiii … & bercuti bersama family and go Berikan..........

5 things I’m doing now :
- googling.
- preparing reports utk di-type.
- thinking my coding solution.
- keep typing on this kiiy-board.
- Doing this tag, of course laa.

5 people I would like to tag

No comments:

Post a Comment